Pages

Samstag, 14. Juni 2014

{{TAG}} Problematic areas Tag AKA First World Problems by Sandmili

Hello there my lovely cookies!

Today I want to share an awesome TAG with you, that Sandra from the YouTube-Channel Sandmilli made up. If you want to have the questions in German, just give it a look on her channel! I really love her videos!
But I'll do it in English, so everyone who might read this blog can do this TAG as well!



Question Nr. 1: What size do you take? 

It's a bit difficult to answer that question. With jeans and pants I take a German size 44 usually. With shirts and pullovers I have a vary of sizes, from M - L I wear everything ;)


Question Nr. 2: What part of your body are you not satisfied with? 


First I have to say: MY DAMN FEET! I hate them <.< They're much too big for a female in my opinion (I take German Size 41-43) >.< I hate this!
Well, of course my belly could be flatter or something. Sure.
But the parts I don't like at myself are my feet and my nose. I hate my potatoe-like nose....u.U



Question Nr. 3: If you could change a part of yourself as an advantage, which would it be?

MY FEET! Surely. I would change them into a maybe 38? or 37? That would be nice :3
And my belly...But well, I could change that up to a certain point by myself ;) 

Question Nr. 4: What is your opinion towards plastic surgery?

I think it depends. For me, If you can't stand a certain part psychologically, for example a big scar by an accident or something like that, it's totally OK.
If you just want to have big, plastic boobs or want to look like someone or fit into an ideal of beauty, you may be shouldn't. Or I should say: I wouldn't.
It's always up to you if you want to have a plastic surgery and why. 



Question Nr. 5: What do you hate about the fashion industry?


That's easy isn't it. Have you ever gone to a fashion shop with a plus size part? And have you ever looked at these nasty, ugly and crappy things?
I don't want to say that we, the "fat" people, should be able to wear EVERYTHING that a slim girl can. Some things would look really nasty, think of short tops or something...>.<
But the things they make for plus sized people are ugly, with flower prints and look like a sack...really.
And pleeeeeeeaaaaase. If you have a plus size line...USE PLUS SIZE MODELS! Not girls who wear maybe a size 38 or 40...That's NOT Plus Size in my opinion. That's average! That's normal!
*rage mode off*



Question Nr. 6: Where do you like to buy your clothes?

I personally buy my stuff usually at H&M, Bonprix, New Yorker and so on. Special things, as for Visual Kei Stuff, it depends. MIK-Funshopping is a really good onlineshop for "special" clothes. And I want to order at Bodyline in some time, when I have money again...>.> They sell not just small Asian sizes, but also bigger sizes for the average or above European body ;)


Question Nr. 7: What do you think is attractive about yourself? 

Well, I think my eyes and my lips are attractive. I like how full my lips are, and I love the size of my eyes. And my eyecolor.


Question Nr. 8: Do you think you're beautiful?

Well, I accepted myself for being me. I think I am beautiful, in my way. Everybody is beautiful in their own ways. 

And if you don't love who you see in the mirror in the morning: Change something. Get your ass up and do it.
I am totally fine with me, a bit of weight losing is although not a bad thing ;) 



Question Nr. 9: How do you hide problematic areas of your body?


Should I hide something from me?
Of course, I wouldn't wear any bikinis or something that shows my belly etc. But why should I hide myself for being me? I wear what I want, when I want. Being in the VK I often dress up differently anyhow. So why should I hide something?
And of course I can't hide my feet or my nose...(except I start wearing a nose tanga like Reitasan from The GazettE...XDDDD Wouldn't that be hilarious? :D)



Question Nr. 10: What should change about the World or yourself? 

Firstly, I don't want to change myself in a big, crazy way. I am who I am. I've lost until now ~30kg of body weight since I was at school and I am on a level that I can deal with. Of course I gained weight again (stupid relationsships XDDD) but it's fine with me.
The people should appreciate every human being for themselves, not depending on how they look. If thin or fat, if small or big or whatever you look. You are a human being, you are beautiful in the way you are. And you and your life are precious.
Be happy as you are, with your true friends and your family. Enjoy life and be proud of yourself! :)


Soooooo...this was the TAG. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe you answer the questions by yourself on your blog or YouTube or whatever :) 

Yours,
Terrorcookie!










1 Kommentare:

lovepirate hat gesagt…

Irgendwie ein ungewöhnlicher Tag (oder ich kannte ihn einfach noch nicht xD), aber schön beantwortet. ^^ Ich lese sowas ja immer gerne, ist total interessant!

Kommentar veröffentlichen